- 2 brioche buns
- 2 portions of lettuce and tomato
- 3 slices of cheese (of your choice)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 x 500g jar jackfruit, rinsed and thoroughly drained or 500g of 80/20 minced beef
- 100ml of HOP'T Sauce
- Heat the oil in a large pan on a low - medium heat and cook the onions until soft, (for about 10 minutes).
- Meanwhile, shred the jackfruit by pulling it apart with 2 forks. If you've chosen to use beef, mould your beef mince into 2 patties.
- Add the garlic to the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
- Add in the jackfruit and cook for 3 minutes. Or add in the beef patties and cook to your taste.
- Slather in HOP'T sauce and cook for a further 2 minutes, then remove from heat and leave to rest for a few minutes.
- Slice the brioche buns in half and toast for 2 minutes.
- To assemble: place a lettuce leaf on the lower half of the brioche bun, followed by a large spoonful of jackfruit or a beef patty, then an onion ring, a tomato slice and cheese, before topping with the brioche lid and an extra drizzle of HOP'T sauce.
Suggested serving method below