- Two slices of fresh bread (we recommend sourdough or ciabatta)
- Grated cheddar cheese, enough to cover one slice of bread
- A good helping of smoked cheddar cheese,
- Mango jalapeño IPA HOP'T sauce
The guys at The Craft Beer Channel have come up with the ultimate cheese toastie that complements our HOP'T Sauce!
- Butter both sides of the bread,
- Grate both the cheddar cheese and the smoked cheddar onto one slice of bread,
- Drizzle on some of the mango jalapeño IPA sauce,
- Add the other slice of bread and pop into a pan on a medium heat,
- Toast for 3 minutes on each side until golden (use a saucepan lid to press the sandwich down).
Creating the Cheese Crown:
- Once golden and still on the heat, grate extra cheese over the sandwich and around it,
- When the cheese is fried and crispy lift up the sandwich with a spatula and pop on a plate.
- Add an extra dollop of the mango jalapeño IPA HOP'T sauce and you're ready to serve!